St Bernard's Catholic Primary School News
The latest news stories from St Bernard's Catholic Primary School.
- BOOK LOOK VIEWINGS - today/tomorrow
A wonderful opportunity to look at your child's books. It's 'BOOK LOOK' celebration viewings today and tomorrow.
- WEEKLY ATTENDANCE (MATTERS for your ATTENTION)
CONGRATULATIONS to YEAR 3CG - they are our weekly GOLDEN TIME WINNING CLASS! Just over 98% attendance. Y3CG get FRIDAY AFTERNOON GOLDEN OPPORTUNITIES! Yippee!
- CLUBS REMINDER - BOOK LOOK & PARENT CONSULTATION events
Have you booked your CONSULTATION MEETING? Final call to BOOK your MEETING. They are IMPORTANT and give you an opportunity to find out about your child's work, progress, behaviour etc.
- WELL DONE CHILDREN & STAFF - SCHOOL RESIDENTIAL
A BIG thank you and well done to all the Year 5 children for their recent attitude, aptitude, application, personal endeavour, socialising, support, smiles, and general POSITIVITY at WHITEMOOR LAKES. They were a real credit to the school.
- BOOK CELEBRATION VIEWING & CONSULTATION - next week
On the very buy school horizon...next week. Are you coming to see your child's books? Have you booked your consultation slot with your child's teacher? IMPORTANT CONSULTATION MEETINGS need to take place.
- SMART SCHOOL UNIFORM MATTERS - a sense of ONENESS - ONE FAMILY at St. Bernard's
Smart school uniform is what we look out for. A true sense of one school family. A sense of togetherness and ONENESS. Please adhere to the school uniform policy information. If you have any questions, contact our school office team.
- MEDICATION, MEDICATION, MEDICATION - spring 2024
If your child has a PRESCRIBED MEDICINE/MEDICATION, we will do our very best to help out and administer accordingly.
- TWITTERING TWITTER for WHITEMOOR LAKES 2024 - Year 5
The WHITEMOOR ADVENTURERS left earlier today and landed safely at WHITEMOOR LAKES. So many EXCITED young children waving goodbye to their parents at the school gates.
- SCIENCE PROJECTS - deadline Friday 23rd February 2024
WOW! Scientifically BRILLIANT! That's the message from our school SCIENCE LEAD, Mrs. Greenaway. She has been blown away with all the recent homework science projects.
- Year 5 - HALL SET UP...LUGGAGE DROP OFF ZONE READY - Year 5
Be ready YEAR 5, be ready with your luggage, get to bed early tonight and sleep well (you will need plenty of sleep!). IT'S WONDERFUL WHITEMOOR TOMORROW...we're off!